Below is a collection of training offerings, tools and resources around the Children's System Transformation including the transition to Medicaid Managed Care, the new Children and Family Treatment and Support Services, and the aligned Home and Community Based Services. These and additional materials can also be found throughout the ctacny.org website. These tools and resources are intended to help prepare NYS Medicaid Children's providers for the transition to Medicaid Managed Care.
Information is accurate as of the date noted.
- Appendix K Approval - August 6, 2020
COVID-19 Guidance for Children’s Waiver (HCBS) Service Providers - Updated June 10, 2020
- FAQ for Children's HCBS and COVID-19 - August 26, 2020
Chat with an Expert: Panel Discussion Webinar and Tipsheets - October 2020
- Webinar Shares common themes, tips and takeaways given during the Chat with an Expert consultation calls & offers additional opportunity for children's providers to ask the experts questions related to their agency's business operations.
Qualification Changes for Children’s HCBS and CFTSS - April 2020
Process and Delivery of Services Documentation State Guidance - March 2019
- Regarding the difference between a Plan of Care, Service Plan and Treatment Plan as relevant to Children's Aligned HCBS, CFTSS and Health Homes.
Allowable LPHAs for Children's HCBS and CFTSS and LBHPs for Children's OLP services - State Guidance - June 18, 2019
- Details which professions are allowable Licensed Practitioners of the Healing Arts for Children's HCBS and CFTSS and Licensed Behavioral Health Practitioners for Other Licensed Practitioner services.
- As part of the NYS Medicaid Children’s System Transformation, previously carved out OMH and OASAS services will be moving into the Medicaid Managed Care benefit package beginning July 1, 2019.
- Reviews billing, utilization management, and allowable service combinations for these services.
Announcing the Implementation of Benefit Changes and Technical Assistance - State Guidance - May 15, 2019
OMH Specialty Designated Clinic services for children with SED carving into Medicaid Managed Care on July 1, 2019 - State Guidance - May 2, 2019
Children's Health and Behavioral Health System Transformation in NYS: Presentation for Children and Families - Webinar - August 12, 2019
- Reviews changes to the Children's Medicaid System.
- Providers are encouraged to share this presentation with the children and families they work with.